Competition Terms & Conditions
Looking for Shopping Terms & Conditions?
By entering a competition on this website or a Broughs Butchers store you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Last updated 15 March 2017.
1. Competitions are operated by Broughs Butchers hereinafter referred to as the Company.
2. Competitions have a start date and a termination date.
3. Competition forms (on-line and paper forms) must be completed with valid data entered into all fields or they will be excluded from the competition.
4. A competition entry is not valid unless a confirmation email is sent to the entrant from Broughs Butchers.
5. The number of entries per person is not limited but each entry must contain a separate and valid email address.
6. Winners will be notified by email and will be required to respond promptly to confirm acceptance. At our discretion we may enforce this by adding a required response date to the notification email.
7. If a person accredited with a winning entry cannot be confirmed or located promptly, the prize will be re-drawn until a winner is identified.
8. In the event of a re-draw being necessary the previous winner will have no right of redress or claim against the Company.
9. The competition will be deemed to be determined when the name of a winner is published on this website or on the Company's Facebook page.
10. Any decision made in regard to matters relating to the management and conduct of a competition is entirely in the discretion of the Company.
Privacy and security
The information you give us when you enter a competition will be treated by us with care and security. Please see our full privacy statement for further details.